Fall is here, and with families back in town from summer vacations and businesses getting
ready for the holiday and fourth quarter push, taking advantage of changing your outreach
strategy may be necessary in order to keep your audience motivated and engaged. Here are some great ideas that you should implement today to give your business increased exposure
1) Get In Touch with the Media: Reaching out to your local or regional TV station, radio
station or local influencers to get featured can greatly impact your reach. Ideas to share
are personal stories on your business, fall updates, or if you are in the restaurant
business, then share new seasonal recipes or events.
2) Hit the Festival Circuit: With cooler weather comes many outdoor festivals where your
target audience may be attending. Think Oktoberfest, Halloween events, or food
festivals. Search your region for upcoming events and get information on how to set up
a booth or get added as a sponsor!
3) Hire Fresh Talent: Fall is a great time to grow your workforce and connections in
preparation for the holiday season. A talented and growing workforce can keep your
business fresh and give you new perspectives to follow.
4) Team up with a Local Business: Do you have a natural connection with another small
business in your community? Pool your resources together and co-host events and
opportunities so both businesses can thrive.
5) Bring in the Experts: With summer at a close, now is the perfect time to bring in some
expert help to organize your business plan and media outreach for the coming months
At The Social Agency, we help clients every day accomplish their goals and dreams. We strive to help every entrepreneur and business grow and increase their ability to reach their ideal clients or audience. Connect with us today, and let us be your partner in helping you succeed.